You’re creative. You’re organized. You’re experienced. You’ve done this before. You want to do it again. You absolutely want to do it for us.
We value people who can take a stand yet commit even when they disagree. We’ll often subject ideas to rigorous debate, so you’ll need to stand up for what you believe, but we remember that we’re here for the same purpose: to do good work together.
We’re not looking for a superhero who thinks sheer hours = good work. Excess doesn’t impress us – creativity and efficiency do. You’ll have 8 hours a day to work, and, we hope, at least 8 hours a night to sleep. What you do with the other 8 is up to you, never to us. You’ll report directly to the Cofounders. The holidays are as per standard.
Our benefits are all aimed at supporting a life well lived away from work. None are about trapping people at the office or cajoling them into endless overtime. Just the opposite. We’re all about reasonable working hours, right vacation time, fitness-focused.
Companies don’t have communication problems, they have miscommunication problems. Poor communication creates more work.
How to Apply
Introduce yourself to us as a colleague. Show us your future here! We value great writers, so be yourself, be creative, and take your time with the application. There’s no prize for being the first to submit! Stock cover letters won’t do. Tell us why you want this job, not just any job. Keep in mind that we do not equate length with substance, so please keep your cover letter to fewer than 1500 words.
- Why you want to work in Project Management.
- Why you want to work at EngineerBabu and not somewhere else.
- A description of a great project management experience you had, and what made it great.
- A time you taught yourself a new skill to complete a job or project.
- How you define project profitability and How you achieve it.
- Can you send me any Project Plans, Documents you created?
- Project Management tools you used?
- Duration, Technology where you were responsible for project management.
- Have you hired/fired any employees. details.
- Have you helped the company in any strategy or decision making?
- Notice Period and When you can join
Please send me career growth (Package) since starting to Now, and Reasons for Growth( Performance Appraisal / Yearly Appraisal / Company Switch / Location Change / Role Change).
- Started in 2016 – 35,000/PM, XYZ company as Jr. Project Coordinator
- In 2017, 43,000 30% Hike due to Best performance, XYZ company, Project Coordinator
- Expecting XYZ……. from EngineerBabu.
Mayank Pratap Singh